Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Promise Is Here!

God's will, Mysteries, Blessings, Random Things.....

So many things are happening to me so quickly. And what better way to deal with it then to post it all on a public blog at 1:30 in the morning :) 

So I've been proposed to by a man that loves me...no, I mean I have looked like death in front of him, showed him my nasty side, been insecure, been grumpy, tricked him into eating a Korean party favor which consisted of dried fish heads (courtesy of International Marketplace)....and he STILL loves me! 

The thought of a wedding is so overwhelming to me so, I just had to pray and leave it at that. Now I am seeing, seemingly, (eeeeek, there's my doubt again!) God do some amazing things. And one of them happened tonight.....

My sweet friend got married last summer.  She had two brand new wedding dresses for her special day.  She said I could try the one on she decided not to use. 

This dress was the first wedding dress I have ever tried on in my entire life...and it was the most beautiful thing ever! It fit PERFECT...no alterations needed.



You have to be so vulnerable to be married. You have to include your spouse in every decision.  I wouldn't run the show anymore! But I am so in love and so sprung! So much so that I want to give myself, my world, my life, to someone else. Wow...this long time single gal just might be getting married! 

No comments:

Post a Comment